Sometimes we may feel like how much we are trying to avoid unfavourable events; they always seem to haunt us. When something terrible happens, we often tend to cover our problems and think we don’t have what it takes to keep going.
There are the moments when everyone around us looks so happy, everything seems so easy for them, but life pushes back us again and again even though we are doing our best.
In trying to cope with whatever is happening to us, our biggest mistake is hoping that someday it’ll be over and everything will fall into our laps.
The truth is things never get comfortable; instead, we find better ways in overcoming obstacles and learn to not dwell on them as much.
So the key to keep going is in our minds.
It’s hardships that make us stronger and help us grow. It might sound crazy, but the best approach would be to be thankful for every difficulty because it gives you a chance to prove yourself, and with each failure, you gain some experiences.
Here are 12 quotes to inspire you to keep going and remain strong when life challenges you.
- We all get addicted to something that takes away the pain.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow.
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
- Don’t feel bad if people remember you only when they need you. Feel privilege that you are like a candle that comes to their mind when there is a darkness.
- Your enemies learned a tough lesson this past season. They learned they can say a whole lot of stuff about you and yet you are still going to live BLESSED.
- Give yourself some credit for how far you’ve come.
- If you are going through hell, keep going, because why would you stop if you are already in hell.
- Good things can still happen in the midst of chaos.
- Everything in your life will now begin to propel forward. You’ll notice a shift from stagnation to flow, form lack to abundance, from confusion to clarity, from pain to peace. This is the turning point.
- DON’T QUIT. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
- The one who falls and gets up is much stronger than the one who never fell.
- To that one soul reading this. I know you’re tired, you’re fed up, you’re close to breaking but there’s strength within you, even when you feel weak. Keep fighting